The ultimate solution for video playback designed specifically for Mac. The RenewedVision ProVideoPlayer manages an unlimited number of clips in an unlimited number of playlists. It gives a tremendous amount of control to the playback of these video clips including Hue, Brightness, Saturation, Start/Stop times, and speed, either on a global or per-clip basis. With the incredible flexibility for cutting up, rotating, and resizing individual sections of videos, there is no limit to what kind of visual display users are capable of creating.
ProVideoPlayer (HD) supports any resolution output you may desire. Its limit is based on the resolution of the hardware on which you are running (current Macs support up to a maximum of 4096 x 4096). High resolution support is useful if you desire to present High-Definition content, or if you want to create across multiple screens from a single machine, such as 3-screen presentations with a Matrox TripleHead2Go.
- Connect as many displays as your computer can handle (DVI, HDMI, VGA, and more)
- Media triggered in any layer can be mapped to one or more screens
- Easily change target sets on any given layer at any time and save this mapping as part of the cue so content always plays exactly the way you want it
- If projection onto a ultra-wide or ultra-tall screen is needed, PVP3 can generate vertical or horizontal edge blends from right within the application
- For odd angles, corner pinning tools make filling the screen easy
- When outputs or screens are identified, the name of the output, the signal type, and the signal format are shown
Get Your RenewedVision Software in One to Two Days! We'll send you the authorization code and a link to download your new RenewedVision software in 1 to 2 business days. You won't need to wait for a box to be delivered, you'll be up and running right away and you'll save money with no shipping charges! How cool is that!