Kramer's VIA GO (KRA-VIA-GO) Wireless Presentation Solution offers quick wireless connectivity and advanced presentation technology from any PC, MacBook, Android, iOS, or Chromebook device. This simple, yet powerful solution offers a cost-effective way to install cutting-edge wireless presentation in multiple small meeting rooms and huddle spaces. The product can sit on the internal network like other standard devices (for full management and control) and can also be used as a wireless access point for guests. VIA GO features mirroring for iOS (MacBook, iPad and iPhone), Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer (Android), Miracast (with the VIAcast dongle) and Chromebook.
- Login using conventional Wi-Fi or LAN connections, no dongle needed
- Provides true HD 1080p/60 video streaming
- Supports Windows, MAC® and Chromebooks, as well as iOS, Android and Windows mobile operating systems
- Up to 254 simultaneous users can be logged in when using a LAN. Up to 16 devices when using WLAN
- 2 participant screens can be displayed simultaneously
In 1981, Kramer was founded with passion and resolve to innovate in the video era. Since then, they have consistently grown and evolved with an industry that has raced forward at lightning speed. Today, along with their partners and distributors, they passionately serve Pro AV customers on six continents with innovative solutions powered by cutting-edge cloud technologies, advanced software applications and industry-leading hardware.