The Shure ULXD2/B87A is a wireless handheld microphone transmitter for Shure's ULX-D series of wireless systems, and it comes with a Beta 87A supercardioid condenser microphone capsule perfect for vocal applications in houses of worship, stage performances, and conference systems. This handheld transmitter features a rugged metal housing, backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls, up to 10 hours of operation with optional Shure's rechargeable SB900 lithium-ion battery pack (sold separately), 300 foot operating range, and you can even swap out the microphone cartridge for a variety of other cartridges offered by Shure, including the legendary SM58! It boasts pristine, compander-free digital transmission for uncompromising sound quality and detail, and its 256-bit AES encryption keeps wireless transmissions secure.
- Wireless handheld microphone transmitter for ULX-D wireless systems
- Includes Beta 87A supercardioid condenser microphone cartridge
- AES 256-bit encryption for where secure transmission is needed
- Precision metering in hours & minutes; zero memory effect
- Transmitter Mute Mode
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout