Experience improved wireless reception with the Shure UA874US active directional UHF antenna. It uses a log periodic dipole array to produce a cardioid pattern toward the desired coverage area, achieving greater rejection of RF signals outside the area than standard 1/2 wave omnidirectional antennas. An integrated amplifier with four gain settings compensates for varying degrees of coaxial cable signal loss. The UA874 can be stand mounted, suspended from the ceiling, or wall mounted using the included swivel adapter bracket.
- Compatible with all Shure wireless receivers & antenna distribution systems that provide 12 V DC bias
- 4-position gain selector switch
- Low-noise signal amplifier compensates for transmission loss in coaxial cable
- Integrated threaded adapter mounts easily to mic stands
- Legendary Shure build quality & reliability