It's hard to believe that such a small, unobtrusive microphone can produce such great sound, but it's true. The Shure Microflex® MX202B-C is a miniature electret condenser microphone designed for miking choirs and performance groups. It is typically suspended over the heads of the performers and with its attached 101 mm (4 in.) gooseneck with 30-foot cable, it can be easily aimed at the sound source.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal polar pattern choice for each application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Off-white or black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Preamp options available offer easy installation in ceilings or microphone stands
- When combined with the high sensitivity cartridge's wide frequency response, these microphones provide accurate sound reproduction with minimum RF interference or electromagnetic hum