The Kramer VP-200AK is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio. It takes a computer graphics video and stereo audio input and outputs two computer graphics video, two balanced, and two unbalanced stereo audio signals. Applications include rental and staging systems, schools, religious institutions, and corporate applications.
- High bandwidth: 510MHz (-3dB)
- HDTV compatible
- Audio outputs: Simultaneous balanced & unbalanced stereo
- EQ (peaking control) audio level (gain) controls
- Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing: Ensures compatibility with wide range of computers (even if sync level too low) by restoring sync signal waveform; enable/disable via internal switches
- ID bit control
- Compact TOOLS: 3 units can be rack mounted side by side in 1U rack space with optional RK-3T rack adapter