Designed with education applications in mind, the Hitachi CP-AW3005 ultra-short throw projector provides vibrant image output and can project large images even in tight spaces. With features such as ImageCare Technology and Eco Mode, outanding performance will be maintained for years to come.
Accentualizer: Hitachi's onboard "Accentualizer" allows for enhancements to the sharpness, gloss, and shade of the image on this projector to make it more closely resemble a flat-panel display in clarity and quality. You can also adjust these effects to see the content as intended.
High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR): The High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR) function found on this projector corrects image clarity problems caused by room lighting or outside light sources in a process similar to increasing the contrast occurs.
ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is Hitachi's lamp power control function which helps to keep energy costs down while still maintaining excellent performance.This function helps to improve contrast ratio and lengthen lamp life.
Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: In conjunction with the ImageCare function on this projector, the intelligent Eco and Saver modes also contribute to decreased maintenance costs. Automatically change the brightness level of the screen to match ambient lighting conditions.
Perfect Fit 2: The Perfect Fit 2 functionality found on the CP-AW3005 will help ensure that you'll get a great looking image no matter what surface you are working with. Independently adjust corners and sides and avoid pin cushion and barrel distortions with the available horizontal and digital correction tools.
Hitachi CP-AW3005 Features:
- Cloning Function: Copy setting data from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning saves almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone, and also saves time in setup and installation.
- Projector Quick Connection App for Mobile Devices: Hitachi's mobile application offers projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files, and website contents.
- Tabletop Presentation: Make any tabletop a projection screen using the optional tabletop stand. Ideal for a small group environment or in a room with limited space.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of the factory default names.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel.
- Network Control, Maintenance, and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display, and there are also slideshow and video functions.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN Lock can limit the projector's users by requiring a PIN code to operate. MyScreen offers additional security features such as captured image startup screens, and MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number, and location.
- PJMessenger: Allows you to send and display text messages and audio on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi's suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Template Function: Live templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard, and there are four types of line templates to choose from.
- WXGA 1280 x 800 Resolution
- 3300 ANSI lumens White/Color Output
- 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Two HDMI Inputs
- 6000 Hour Lamp Life (Eco mode)
- 16 Watt Audio Output