The Community I SERIES IS6-218B Subwoofer 600 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance and modular flexibility to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants, both acoustically and mechanically, by providing a broad range of sizes and capabilities to match the installation needs of most venues. Cabinets are designed to provide matching heights, face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I SERIES full-range models. The broad range of optional low profile fly rails, fly frames, and modular array brackets reduces design and installation time while providing improved aesthetics and flexible integration possibilities.
- Direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports for optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure to driver cones
- Isolated drivers with individual air volumes to protect drivers in case of failures
- Long excursion ferrite LF drivers with FEA-optimized motors & symmetric movement suspension
- Matched-size enclosure & aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 1400W continuous power handling (5600W peak)
- High sensitivity design minimizes power compression losses & required amplifier size
- Isolated driver air volumes allow use of directional steering techniques within a single enclosure