The ChamSys MagicQ MQ80 features the same flexible lighting control, media server connectivity and in-built Pixel Mapper found in all MagicQ consoles, and uses the same software and show formats, enabling compatibility between all MagicQ products. New shows can be loaded into MagicQ consoles running older software and old shows can be loaded into newer software.
MagicQ software features include easy patching from a library of 13000 fixture personalities, simple attribute selection and programming, flexible live lighting control and a powerful inbuilt Pixel Mapper.
- 24 Universes
- 10 Playback faders, 200 Pages
- 20 Execute buttons
- 202 virtual playbacks
- Internal Ethernet Switch
- In-built UPS
- External monitor (full HD, can be touch)
- Includes MIDI, Audio and Timecode input support
- Free MagicVis visualizer app
- Free MagicHD media player app